This year at the Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo your kids will have the opportunity to become a "Junior Jaycee!"
How to become a Junior Jaycee:
1. Pick-up a Junior Jaycee booklet at the Junior Jaycee tent inside the gates upon arrival of your first night at the rodeo.
2. Get booklet stamped - night one at the booth.
3. Children are to fill out the booklet to the best of their ability by listening to the announcers and watching the boards throughout the two nights in attendance of the rodeo.
3. Get your booklet stamped - night two at the booth.
4. After your booklet is ENTIRELY filled out, come back to the Junior Jaycee tent to retrieve your Official Junior Jaycee pin and get your photo taken!
We can't wait to educate your kids about the Rodeo!